Sweat or also called Perspiration.Sweat is a clear, salty liquid produced by glands in your skin. Sweating is how your body cools itself. You sweat mainly under your arms and on your feet and palms. When sweat mixes with bacteria on your skin, it can cause a smell. Sweating a lot is normal when it is hot or when you exercise, are anxious or have a fever. It also happens during menopause. However, if you often sweat too much, which is called hyperhidrosis, it might be due to a thyroid or nervous system disorder, low blood sugar or another health problem.
Under the sun
Body odour, often abbreviated as B.O is the smell of bacteria growing on the body. These bacteria multiply rapidly in the presence of sweat, but sweat itself is almost completely odorless to humans.
How to prevent BO ?
1. Take a bath regularly.
2. Minimize your spice intake like eating curry, garlic etc because of the strong smell.
Not only your friends, Edward Cullen's too won't stay near you. Hahahaha......
(vampire hates garlic)
3. Apply some perfume.
4. Last but not least, Apply deodorant from Adidas....good product i would say and value for money.
1. More than 24hr of protection against perspiration.
2. New Dry Max system technology for extra wetness absorption
3. Expertly, concentrated in active ingredients.
4. Special anti-whitening material to minimise white marks on skin and clothes.
5. 0% alcohol - PH Respect - Dermo - tested.
Credit : http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/adidas_action3/content/index.asp?strCountry_adidascom=my&strlanguage_adidascom=en
Source : http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/sweat.html
Source : Picture from Google.
Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS